If you’re looking for a new job in North America, here’s good news: the Guerrilla Resume we create for you will get you hired for a new job, faster than you ever thought possible.
Plus, we’ll give you $460.00 in extra job-search help, just to make sure.
Your investment for a Guerrilla Resume Package for any amount of experience — from new college grad to seasoned executive — is a one-time, tax-deductible investment of only $597 (you save $400 today).
Here’s What You Get — $460.00 in Value:
* Guerrilla Resume, written after an email and phone interview with you and our ace Guerrilla Resume writer, Mark Haluska. Mark is a working recruiter with 15+ years of experience — he knows exactly what employers look for in a resume.
* 7 Guerrilla Cover Letter Templates. Now, you never have to struggle to find the right words for any job you apply for, ever again. These letter templates are based on 93 years of advertising principles — they are really sales letters masquerading as cover letters, and the difference for your job search will be dramatic. They are proven to work, in any economy, in any city, for any job! ($195 Extra Value)
* Free Networking Opportunities. You’ll gain admission to our Inner Circle and be invited to connect with David Perry and Kevin Donlin at LinkedIn.com, the #1 destination for networking online. Youâ€™ll have access to the more than 12,607,000 people in our network, including thousands of hiring managers, recruiters and other professionals, all just a few mouse clicks away from meeting you! This benefit alone can get you hired faster. ($150 Extra Value)
* Free Job-Search Software that gently nudges you to get organized, which can double — or triple — your results. Imagine, never losing track of a job lead or networking contact ever again! Best part: Thereâ€™s nothing to download — the software is Web-based. And quick-view videos show you how to get started fast. ($95 Extra Value)
* Free Audio: “Job Interview Secrets Revealed.” Want to gain an immediate, almost “unfair” advantage over other job seekers who are competing with you? We’ve put together a special 58-minute audio recording that will help you ace your next interview. It’s an amazing talk Kevin Donlin had with Carole Martin, the Interview Coach from Monster.com. ($20.00 Extra Value)
Here’s What Others Say About Guerrilla Resumes …
“I had been searching for a job for the last 4 months. I got a phone call from a recruiter ? it was amazing that it happened so quickly. The Guerrilla Resume is exactly what took me from Point A to Point B in less than a week. I didn’t expect that to happen. It was truly amazing.”
– Mark Noakes, Murietta California
“Using a Guerrilla Resume format was very effective in getting attention to obtain interviews. Utilizing the cover letter and also the follow up techniques of zooming in on the target company, finding the name of the hiring manager, tracking down that person and finding out how to contact them, either phone, email, fax, or even using the home address or snail mail. Being more aggressive using the Guerrilla tactics I got over a 50% response rate. Your direction and the tactics were definitely the key to success in getting the job of my dreams.”
– Tony Delisi, Minneapolis, Minnesota
“I had been looking for a job for probably 8 months. I just wasn’t having any success. I had to find a way to do something different. What helped me the most was my Guerrilla Resume. It was an absolute overhaul of my first resume. It just looked completely better. The people that actually hired me liked it a lot. The resume is worth it. The Guerrilla Resume was the total difference maker for me.”
– Keith Talbert, Beaumont, Texas
“I got ANOTHER compliment today from a CEO about my Guerrilla Resume. A former co-worker was contacted by a CTO looking for senior marketing people for a stealth mode software startup in San Francisco, and he referred me. The CTO called me, set up a tele-introduction/interview this morning and the first comments out of the CEO’s mouth were how unique and effective my resume format is.”
–Mark Olson, Las Vegas, Nevada
Delay Is Costly
If youâ€™re sending out your resume and not getting called for interviews, that resume is costing you money. How much?
If you’re looking for a $52,000 job, you lose $1,000 every week you go without work. If your Guerrilla Resume gets you hired just 3 days faster, it pays for itself.
Meanwhile … the average job search now takes 33 weeks, according to April 2010 data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Thirty-three weeks is more than 8 months. Do you have 8 months of salary in the bank to tide your family over during an average job search? If the answer is “No,” consider getting a Guerrilla Resume.
Your investment for a Guerrilla Resume Package for any amount of experience — from new college grad to seasoned executive — is only $597, tax-deductible as a business expense (and you save $400 today).
How It Works
1) Place your secure order below.
2) You will get a phone call from Mark Haluska within one business day, to welcome you as a client and give you next steps.
3) We’ll create the first draft of your Guerrilla Resume within 3-5 business days and email it to you for approval.
4) After you email us your changes, we’ll create the final draft and email it to you, along with your Guerrilla Cover Letter templates and the rest of your materials — to get you hired as fast as possible.
Are These 2 Myths Wrecking Your Job Search?
Myth #1: “I can’t afford to spend $597 for resume help.”
Fact: If you keep using the resume you’ve been using, you’ll keep getting the results you’ve been getting. How’s that working out? Aren’t you tired of facing people who ask, “So, how’s the job search going?”
Myth #2: “I’ll save money and have my wife/husband/friend write my resume — it worked before.”
Fact: Would you let your wife/husband/friend sew the suit youâ€™d wear to a job interview? Of course not. Yet, many people trust their resumes — and their working lives — to friends and family. Does that make sense?
This points out the kind of common, backwards thinking that dooms so many people to a long, financially crippling job search. If your resume isn’t better than the hundreds of others that employers see every day, you won’t even get the interview.
Don’t delay. Click here to order now.
Kevin’s done a lot right so far and he’s had a job now for quite some time.I’ve just lacked the time to blog about it.So let me tell you how he did his web site and what he did to get on the radar of recruiters and hiring managers once it was done.
Network, network, network >>>> OR no work.
You know the mantra BUT do you embrace it? Do you leverage it? Are making the most of your limited time and resources? These are rhetorical questions because I know that if you’re looking for a job the answer to all three questions is NO!
That’s right if you’re looking for a job you’re doing it wrong OR at least you’re only doing it 1/2 right! And you’re doing it the hard way. Anyone who’s spent more then ten minutes cold-calling employers to try and get an interview knows that it’s hard work. And there is an easier way.
Try being found instead.
The easiest way to be found? Zoom Info. Hands down this tales the least effort as the following video shows. [ Download Zoom info video]
There are 4 million HR managers and 174,932 professional recruiters in America today. Recruiting is a $197 billion business in America. What do you want to bet that right now more than a few thousand of them are looking for someone. Your 1st Law of Interview Strategy exact skill set and experience. The 1st place they’ll go is Zoom Info and make a top 100 list. If you’re not there – you can’t be found – in fact you don’t exist. Then they’ll go to LinkedIn and do the same thing. Then they cross reference the two lists. If you’re on both AND have a picture on Zoom nfo you’ll be one of the 1st ones to be called about the opportunity. Effort? Zero on your part. Result… it could be your dream job.
So if you haven’t already done so go to ZoomInfo today and claim your profile- it’s FREE.
Many people have asked me how they can continue to impress interviewers after their guerrilla resume gets them an interview. It’s easy. Show them that the creativity you used to get their attention spills over into your ever day work life by signing up for a Microsoft Office Live Workspace and make a presentation or folder just for them. You can take them through it during the interview or send them a link to it afterward instead of a tired old “thank you” note. Best of ALL it’s free.
Looking for a new job?[click]
If so, you can be listening to one of the most important job-search audios ever recorded, within 60 seconds … FREE.
Here’s what you’ll discover on this brand-new 60-minute audio seminar, featuring David E. Perry and Kevin Donlin …
- Hear the true story of one woman who walked in off the street, “took a manager to lunch” and got hired … almost before she knew what happened! Best part: You can do exactly the same thing — today!
- Why the “hidden job market” is about to go even further underground in the Recession of 2009-2010 … and how you can benefit. (If you spend any time surfing CareerBuilder, Monster, or other web sites, you MUST know this.)
- Learn to avoid the habits of highly INEFFECTIVE job seekers,
including the mysterious “but-head” (sic) phenomenon that has left
thousands of people mired in unemployment. Don’t let it happen to you,
- How to create your own “board of directors” and supercharge your job search using OPI (Other Peoples’ Ideas). Based on a simple, forgotten method from The Depression that has created millionaires for 72 years.
- Why traditional networking is a total waste of time
– and what to do instead. Hint: It’s a simple mind-shift you will use
to meet more people and get more job leads in 24 hours — or less.
- How deadlines can quickly “trick” your mind into getting you hired — it produced a new job for one woman in only 1 week … after she had been unemployed for 2 years!
- How to “audition” — and get hired for — your ideal job,
just like a contestant on American Idol. You’ll hear the story of how a
humble IT guy with few “people skills” did this in one afternoon. If he
can, so can you!
- How to humanize the job market and stand out to employers … while ordinary job seekers are still waiting for jobs to appear on Monster or CareerBuilder
- How to get hired by “closing the sale”
with employers. You’ll hear the story of one savvy job seeker who was
hired over another candidate because he said something special after
his interview. What was it? (NO special knowledge, experience, or
college degrees required!)
- Why you *must* be relevant to hiring managers — and why they’ll hang up on you if you’re not.
- And much more … click here to get it