1. Hiring managers are preparing their staffing plans for 2007 right now;
2. It’s easier to book appointments and get in to see people as December is generally a slower time for all businesses except retail; and
3. People like doing upbeat activities during the holidays and interviewing and hiring is one of them.
Starting tomorrow morning we will be bringing you a collection of the best of the best resources to help you land a job during Christmas. In keeping with the spirit of the season, you can hum along to the tune of “The 12 Days of Christmas”.
The ideas, links, and tips and tricks have been organized to take you from a standing start into the interview process. We hope it helps you or someone you care about find their dream job this holiday season.
In reverse chronological order the topics we’ll be covering are:
- 12 Bloggers Blogging
- 11 ways to find a job
- 10 Super Motivators
- 9 Nine Tools for Leads
- 8 Un-written Rules
- 7 Social Networks
- 6 tools to download
- 5 Golden Rules
- 4 Guerrilla style resumes
- The 3 Rules of job-hunting
- 2 strategies for the hidden job market, and
- A plan with a very clear goal
Readers can download 3 free chapters of Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters - just in time for Xmas – at http://perrymartel.com