Make your own Wanted Poster just like the ones you see in Western movies. Post them on the Post Office wall, phone booths, and grocery stores. Tell people why they should want you. Make a bulleted list of your accomplishments and indicate what type of job you’re looking for. You can’t count on people to have
paper and pen handy: instead, make tiny tear-off strips at the bottom of the poster for people to remove.
Wanted Poster ideas
- the tear-off strips large enough to have your name, phone number and web address on each piece
- Use a good black and white picture.
- Look friendly.
- Consider using beige recycled paper with a rag content so it looks like a wanted poster from the old west.
- - 1st grab the reader’s attention in milliseconds, and
- - 2nd give them sufficient rich content to make them call you.
Fail to achieve those 2 fatal requirements and your resume will be recycled.